Industrial Ultrasonic cleaning services help maintenance engineers achieve precision cleaning requirements on engineered parts and components. DPF Regen uses an Ultrasonic cleaning system to remove machine oils, grease and debris from industrial parts. This helps to maintain the quality of the components and improve longevity.
To achieve precision cleaning, Ultrasonic cleaning systems utilise high-frequency sound waves in the form of flowing liquid. The product to be cleaned is then submerged in the water and the cleaning process takes place within 10 to 45 minutes, depending on varying factors such as product size and cleanliness. No operator is needed during this process resulting in a cost-effective and safe cleaning solution.
Ultrasonic cleaning technology effectively cleans the following:
- Cylinder heads
- Diesel Particulate Filters
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valves
- Inlet Manifolds
- And more
At DPF Regen we utilise Ultrasonic machines in all cleaning processes to achieve the highest quality results.
Benefits of Ultrasonic cleaning technology
Maintenance engineers benefit from using Ultrasonic cleaning technology. These benefits include:
Using Ultrasonic cleaning technology reduces labour costs and the likelihood of requiring replacement parts. Ultrasonic machines save up to 80% of labour time and do not require an operator.
Additionally, machine components and parts that undergo precision cleaning are less likely to require replacement in the future, which increases the parts’ lifespan.
Ultrasonic technology uses environmentally friendly mechanisms for industrial filter cleaning, chiller cleaning, seal cleaning and more.
Ultrasonic cleaning technology optimises energy consumption when set to ECO Mode, saving electricity and reducing heat-up times. This electrical consumption is monitored in real-time and gives users information on the cost of energy usage. Ultrasonic technology runs on a programmable heating timer that will automatically select energy-efficient running modes, helping to reduce energy consumption.
Quick and safe
Ultrasonic machines clean components in less than 45 minutes. This quick process produces high-quality results that cannot be achieved without the use of Ultrasonic cleaning technology. As the machines operate without human intervention, it is an extremely safe process and is free from human error.
Additionally to cleaning,
As Ultrasonic technology is a passive cleaning approach, it is therefore harmless to the component being cleaned. This ensures that the component remains in the best possible condition, in contrast to pressure cleaning or incineration which can cause severe problems or complete failure of the cleaned component. Further, Ultrasonic cleaning, unlike pressure cleaning or incineration, does not cause cracking of the substrate due to high temperatures and/or excessive pressure.
The following industries can benefit from industrial ultrasonic cleaning services:
- Aerospace – Ultrasonic cleaning technology achieves optimal cleanliness standards and helps ensure safe flight operations. Ultrasonic technology can be used to clean turbine blades, oxygen equipment, engine components and overhaul parts.
- Engineering – Manufacturing and engineering industries benefit from the precision cleaning of mechanical parts. Precision cleaning can be achieved on the following parts: sawmill blades, cutting dies, planer heads, router bits, lathe tools and more.
- Automotive – Ultrasonic technology removes debris and contamination within automobile parts. These parts include DPFs, brakes, engine heads & blocks, radiators and more.
- Commercial cleaning – Ultrasonic cleaning technology can be used to speed up commercial cleaning by removing stains and dirt from all types of products, including blinds, light fixtures, electronics, antiques and china.
At DPF Regen we use industrial Ultrasonic cleaning services to clean industrial parts which are used across a variety of industries. Our highly experienced team of technicians offer expert diagnostic advice, to ensure our customers understand the process before we undertake industrial Ultrasonic cleaning. To book your next powder coat removal or precision clean, give us a call on 1800 808 306 or request a free quote.